Building Elite Student-Athletes of Tomorrow Youth League (BEST) is a non-profit organization that will serve Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We have 6 member clubs with over 2,000 football players and cheerleaders. The only purpose for which this league is formed is to benefit young people from participation in scholastics, activities, and team sports in a safe and structured environment. Through this participation, we will teach fundamental values, principles, skills and knowledge that will remain with them throughout the rest of their lives.
The primary focus will be to prepare our youth for higher learning through academic success as well as teaching them fundamentals of football and cheerleading. We will strive to inspire youth to practice the ideals of sportsmanship, scholarship and physical fitness.
- To support the educational initiatives and endeavors of the youth involved in our league.
- To promote and maintain physical exercise, physical fitness, and moral well being of children.
- To engage, assist, encourage, participate, and teach American Football.
- To further sportsmanship and honor among athletes in a competitive atmosphere.
- To promote and oversee amateur games, contests sports and athletics while elevating the standards and competitive level of amateur athletics.
- Foster and encourage community pride through local amateur athletics.
- Instill wholesome values in youngsters and young adults.